[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » In game related threads » Quests Guides » GMP
GMP
eGoDate: Tuesday, 2012-01-03, 3:36 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
GMPs-Guide

In this guide i will try to show u how to get GMPs and what they actually are...

First off to the name GMP is the abbreviation of Gold Medal Pack and one GMP includes 1kkk CPs means 1.000.000.000 CPs

Since u cant have more than 2.146kkk CPs GMPs are really important ...and u cant trade more than 100kk cps at once....which would be rlly annoying to trade like 21 times to trade 2.146kkk cps ....
(AS U CAN SEE IN THE PICTURE BELOW)

Now that you know why GMPs are imprtant Ill show u where to pack your CPs into GMPs
Alright, go to Twin City and find the NPC called MightyTao with the Coordinates (412,398) [AS YOU CAN SEE BELOW]

After Packing them your 1kkk CPs it should like this (It's 1 GMP):

BTW you can deposit your GMPs in your WH which means u can get hella lot of them and also they are tradeable, but be aware you can also drop them and ppl will take them so WATCH OUT. =)
IF you wanna get your 1kkk CPs back basically right click the GMP and you will have your CPs back!

Now this should explain you all about GMPs
Hope THis Helped
PS:Im not that good in making guides this is maybe my first or 2nd so dont flame me pls <3

Message edited by eGo - Tuesday, 2012-01-03, 4:57 PM

ZathDate: Tuesday, 2012-01-03, 8:19 PM | Message # 2
Zath-Co-Owner
Group: Administrators
#sticky
#in chat shotcut: gmp

Home page - Facebook page - Forum page - Chatbox page - Donate page - Register page - Download page - Vote page - Information page - FAQ page - Youtube channel - Controlpanel page

Forum » In game related threads » Quests Guides » GMP
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: