Forum » Off game related threads » Our staff » Introducing myself : Chazz
Introducing myself : Chazz
ChazzDate: Sunday, 2013-02-03, 6:06 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: In-game staff
Hi I'm Chazz and this is jackass!
Blah , what can i say :L

Who am I ?

04 May 2012 , A real life friend invited me to the server , and I was helped out by Kornilyos " Shimon " And max <3
In Game Name :
When I first joined here I was passing by the so called moment "WHAT AM I NAMING MY CHAR" And it ended up with The name ~SlipKnoT~ but in a while I changed from ~SlipKnoT~ to Chazz ._.

Rank in game :
I became Chazz[GM]/Chatbox owner in about 7-8 months, it took me a while tho , not as most servers they always cared about how I helped poeple only but here.
There was that good point of how I act "being mature and unmature" And actually I used to catch a rank and quit most servers but I can tell this is the most server I stayed the longest period in.

Game Experience :
I've been playing the original co for around 8 years and I've joined and contributed in many servers by being an active helper and sometimes I helped with adding things to servers "Using google I'm not actually a coder xD "

Most Problems that took me a while to figure out how to solve them and how to solve them : The mouse cursor lag while jumping and the loading methods were the hardest tho , but it was kinda simple to solve them.

Mouse lag :
You got to downloaded a mouse cursor and replace it with the game's default one...
Download the mouse cursor that I've always used From the attached files then replace it with the default one in your zath-co folder/date/cursor.

Loading Method:
if you stucked at welcome to zath co vote for us while loading , you need to make sure that your firewall is turned off first , then you got to create a new account user "Adminstrator" then try to run zath-co-play.exe with that new user you created.
Ah I was born at 7 july 1996 and I love music :P
Peace \m/
Attachments: Normal.ani (95.4 Kb)

Forum » Off game related threads » Our staff » Introducing myself : Chazz
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: